Download and review the Full Course List
1. PhD students without a Master’s degree are required to take MICB506C. PhD students with a Master’s degree are required to take MICB506D.
2. Continual registration in your thesis (MICB649) is required. The Graduate Program Coordinator will do this on your behalf.
- Note: if the student account is in financial hold than they cannot be registered and they are responsible for registering when their account is settled.
3. Graduate students can take additional courses if their supervisor and graduate advisor approve them.
- Note: The student’s set of courses should be listed on the “Initial Thesis Project” form (see forms) and handed in to the Graduate Program Coordinator